(Pipe Joint Sealant)
Recommended for sealing cast iron pipe joints as
- Cold application. Available in two pack system, just mix both
parts homogeneously and fill in the joint.
- Cures at room temperature. Setting time 4 to 6 hours.
- Easy to apply with over all less labour cost.
- High bonding strength and compressive strength.
- Water curing, heating or hammering is not required.
- It is non shrinkable after setting.
- It can withstand hydraulic pressure upto 40 Kg/cm2
- Provides leakproof joint for long life.
- Low density as 1.95 gm/c.c. as compared to Lead 11.35 gm/c.c.,
so 1.95/11.35=1/5.82, nearly 1/6th c onsumption and the resultant cost is very much
- Low transportation cost.
- No heating, no pollution, so it is environment friendly.
- Chemical resistance and waterproof.